How to Do After-Death Communication
Everyone is telepathic. And telepathy is all you need to communicate with the departed. Here are a few simple procedures for Intentional
After-Death Communication. These procedures are fully in line with the most up-to-date criteria established by researchers in afterlife studies.
- Write a short list of questions you need answered by the deceased. These questions should be emotionally driven.
- Prepare a sacred space to work in where you will not be disturbed for about an hour.
- Set your general intentions for the ultimate good before you attempt contact, calling on the divine, by whatever name you use, to assist you.
- Set your personal intentions for an encounter, directing them at the person you want to reach. Frequently repeat the deceased’s name.
- Tell the deceased that you need to see how they are NOW.
- Form a mental image of the deceased as they are NOW in your mind.
- Once you have a picture, hold it steadily in your mind’s eye until you feel you have caught that person’s attention. When you feel you have their attention, you have established brainwave synchronicity.
- Pay attention to your physical experiences, such as body tingling, a sensation of a flood of energy or a rush of emotion. These are signs that contact is deepening.
- Keeping that person’s attention, begin talking and asking questions directly as though that person were right before you. Remember you are speaking from your strongest emotion and need. Wait for answers. They are likely to come in visual form.
- Internalize whatever you see, taking mental snapshots of the pictures that appear in your mind, and listening inwardly for any messages.
- Verbally describe your impressions directly to the departed and ask for confirmation. Again, wait for an answer.
THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!!! IT WILL COME NATURALLY TO YOU, SO DON’T WORRY ABOUT FORGETTING ANY OF THE STEPS. WRITE ME IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE.