“Each person is born with a spiritual and biological faith that is personal, intimate, and optimistic. Real faith springs from innate awareness of our connectedness with all living beings, with nature and All That Is. It requires only that we retrieve that child part in each of us that knows the universe is good. Not good and evil, not even good and bad. Just good. It is knowing that every consciousness is uniquely meaningful and charged with purpose. That survival beyond the body is the only possible outcome. That the afterworld is not about judgment and condemnation. That All That Is is so all-encompassing, so unfathomably compassionate that even forgiveness is dwarfed into insignificance. This faith is what people who have returned from near-death states bring back with them. For the dead it is the ever-present state of grace in which they dwell.”
We all know that the human condition is irreversibly mortal. Have you ever wondered why so little is known about what happens after we die? Our society is happy to spend billions exploring the furthest reaches of outer space—although chances are no one you know will ever go there. But we won’t explore the afterlife, the real Last Frontier and the destination of every human being on the planet. Just as trillions are spent fighting aging and death, ten trillion has already been spent making atomic bombs to inflict death on someone else. This seems right to us, because we view death as life’s greatest failure. And we view life, no matter how devalued, as superior to death. The willful ignorance is all about fear. Most people feel that even thinking about death is like inviting Dracula through the window. That fear has us in a stranglehold. It makes us wide open to exploitation, especially by the industries of health, news and entertainment. Day after day they bombard us with graphic messages about fatality and they’re making fortunes doing it. The irony is that all this fear is making us sick, physically, mentally and spiritually. The documented fact is, real knowledge of what happens after we die triggers dazzling transformations in body, mind and spirit. Life is lived in better health with playful intensity. Dying is peaceful and usually pain free. With fear out of the way, we see it for what it really is—not life’s greatest failure but a creative act brimming with wonders. This recognition alone lifts an intolerable burden on the terminally ill, freeing the sick to live more fully to the last. Death is not what separates us from the departed, fear is. The terrible finality, the deep grief and remorse we now experience would vanish once we truly realize that our departed loved ones are still alive and communication with them can continue. One of the world’s best kept secrets anyway is that everyone talks to the dead, inwardly, secretly, and often in prayer, no matter what a person’s beliefs are. The release of fear allows the emergence of our inborn abilities for real two-way dialogue with the dead. One-to-one contact is a startlingly common phenomenon. It sets sea changes in motion. It ends grief. It heals. Relationships with the departed grow at unprecedented speed in view of their new-found honesty and understanding. The good news is, it’s never too late to tell the departed what is in your heart. Above all, contact with the departed brings us face to face with immortality. Once you experience the reality of immortality everything falls into place. You can throw out all those self-help books you’ve been meaning to read that promise a healthier, happier, richer and more spiritual you. If you want to get to know your eternal self, learn about the afterlife, where eternity is manifest in action, or talk with the dead who are their eternal selves, pure and simple. Real knowledge of the afterlife unleashes the authentic you, radically resets life values and deepens your sense of life purpose. Besides, it’s the adventure of a lifetime! That’s a lot! The Last Frontier is the first critical exploration of that vast, uncharted, simply out-of-this-world terrain we enter at death. It draws from consciousness research, physics, parapsychology and quantum biology, from studies in Near Death Experiences and Nearing Death Awareness, from the records of therapists, medical personnel and bereavement counselors, and from accounts of communication with the dead. Its main aim is the release from the fear of death. The author also calls for serious further study of the true nature of the afterlife and the normalization of afterdeath communication. For more about the book, click here.
No matter where you are in the world, you can have a private session with Julia via teleconferencing, and Skype. In order to connect with Julia to find out the details, click here, and she will write you back.
HOW TO DO AFTER-DEATH COMMUNICATION
Everyone is telepathic. And telepathy is all you need to communicate with the departed. Here are a few simple procedures for Intentional After-Death Communication. These procedures are fully in line with the most up-to-date criteria established by researchers in afterlife studies.
- Write a short list of questions you need answered by the deceased. These questions should be emotionally driven.
- Prepare a sacred space to work in where you will not be disturbed for about an hour.
- Set your general intentions for the ultimate good before you attempt contact, calling on the divine, by whatever name you use, to assist you.
- Set your personal intentions for an encounter, directing them at the person you want to reach. Frequently repeat the deceased’s name.
- Tell the deceased that you need to see how they are NOW.
- Form a mental image of the deceased as they are NOW in your mind.
- Once you have a picture, hold it steadily in your mind’s eye until you feel you have caught that person’s attention. When you feel you have their attention, you have established brainwave synchronicity.
- Pay attention to your physical experiences, such as body tingling, a sensation of a flood of energy or a rush of emotion. These are signs that contact is deepening.
- Keeping that person’s attention, begin talking and asking questions directly as though that person were right before you. Remember you are speaking from your strongest emotion and need. Wait for answers. They are likely to come in visual form.
- Internalize whatever you see, taking mental snapshots of the pictures that appear in your mind, and listening inwardly for any messages.
- Verbally describe your impressions directly to the departed and ask for confirmation. Again, wait for an answer.
THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!!! IT WILL COME NATURALLY TO YOU, SO DON’T WORRY ABOUT FORGETTING ANY OF THE STEPS. WRITE ME IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE. AND WRITE ME WHEN YOU SUCCEED!